The Haven By Brooke Equal Opportunity Employer Policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality, treat everyone with respect and promote diversity in the workplace. This Equal Opportunity Employer Policy applies to all employees, job candidates, contractors and visitors.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that we provide the same opportunities for hiring, advancement and benefits to everyone without discriminating due to protected characteristics like:
- Sexual Orientation
- Ethnicity/ Nationality
- Medical History
Preventive and Affirmative Actions
We built our EOE policy around preventive and affirmative actions to ensure equal opportunity when hiring, training, evaluating performance, administering compensation and benefits and terminating employees. This list is not exhaustive. Haven By Brooke regularly assesses our processes to ensure they are bias-free. Whenever we find biases interfering, we will act immediately to refine our processes, train our people to combat their biases and protect possible victims of discrimination. We will give everyone the chance to work in an environment where their rights are respected.
To promote equal opportunity, we:
- Use inclusive language in all signs, documents and webpages.
- Modify structures and facilities to accommodate people with disabilities.
- Provide parental leave and flexible work arrangement policies.
- Hire, train and evaluate employees through job-related criteria.
- Allow employees to take religious or national holidays that aren't included in our company's official schedule.
- Train employees on communication and diversity.
- Implement open door practices so employees can report discrimination more easily.
All supervisors and managers are responsible to enforce equal opportunity practices. Everyone should comply with our policy by treating others with respect. If you see or suspect that our EEO policies are being violated, feel free to inform HR immediately. employees can address the offender directly. We will investigate promptly.
When someone discriminates, they will be subject to disciplinary action depending on the severity of their actions. For example, unintentionally offending a coworker might warrant a reprimand, but harassing someone systematically might result in demotion or termination.
If you have any questions about this Equal Opportunity Employer Policy, please contact us by filling out this form, or by calling us at (561) 430-5789.